Representing The Great Race 2020-2021 and Peking to Paris 2022 – 2025, as well as other vintage rallies, Rochester Clutch & Brake does it all from checking out a potential car to building from scratch. We’re prepared for anything from brake and clutch replacement, car prep, to full frame-off restorations. Sam, owner of Rochester Clutch & Brake comes with 35 years of experience in restoration of all sorts – including his own participation in the Great Race of 2012 – 2015.
Our capabilities include:
- Experience car/hotrod builder
- Experienced painter
- Experienced frame-off restorer with more than 8 complete frame-offs done since 1988 with several dozen cars in all manners of restoration since
- FAA certified aircraft mechanic
- WWII aircraft wreck hunter/recovery
- WWII tank restoration
- Passion for prewar and vintage race cars
- Pre-war and chain drive specialist
- Custom car-aluminum speedster bodybuilding
- Certified repair and restoration shop.
- And more!